Saturday, November 1, 2008

A current picture or two of the dogs, for those who asked..

Here's a picture of Glady. She lays like this whenver she's hot. She'll fall sound asleep, and snore! We have dozens of pictures of this--it is SO funny to us. Usually, she leans her head back too. Nasir has begun to copy this posisition as well. I think because Nasir spent his puppyhood in a cement bunker, he is just now learning 'dog behaviour 101' and copies the strangest behaviours! lol (or at least the ones that Amy and Glady will let him copy!)
This is a picture of Nasir (left) and Amy. They are very similar in appearance. We are pretty good at identifying the blur, now! I find it amazing that dogs produced continents apart have such similar looks. I think we're looking at a certified mixed breed type! (their personalities are vastly different.)

This is Nasir(below), who is considering a name change to 'Forrest Gump'. After taking off this week, and barking at numurous cats, he's about to be voted off the island. (just kidding. We have a strict 'love forever' policy here...)


No comments: