Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog, Ressurected.


In August, 2008, we returned home to Colorado from Malaysia. With a young dog. And young girls.
2 year later, and we've lived an entire life. Eric went to school. Eric taught school. Joelle went to school with Eric. Me? Kept a stay at home job for a bit. Hung out with Sabrina a lot. Watched her grow up before my eyes.

It was good to be home. I liked it. lol. It was good to BREATH again. There's nothing like knowing where everything is, where everything is going, and what we'll look like when we arrive!

This past April, we made a financially wise, but difficult lifestyle choice to take a new job out of state...in Utah. So here we are. 2 midlifers, 2 teenagers, 3 dogs. Every bit foreigners, here, as we were in Malaysia. Just a whole lot cooler. We love the concept, but are currently mired in loneliness and new-place fatigue.

And since I can no longer breath again, I thought it would be a good to dust this ol' blog off and write again. For the sake of sanity and therapy...and, well, to save my husband's ears. He can only listen to so much, ya know.

By the way. Utah kicks Colorado's hiney, beauty wise.

I notice the date stamp says that it is 2:38 am. Must still be on Malaysia time!

1 comment:

The Reader said...

glad to have you back in blog land! Will love following along now as I did back then. -TxHeather, aka The Reader