Thursday, March 3, 2011

I have a Taylor Swift song stuck in my head.



Oh, don't ever grow up, don'tcha ever grow up.

The girls are growing up, fast! There are many days that I am sad about it...but there are many more days that I am proud of who they are becoming.

Joelle is 'working' today...babysitting. One of the great perks of homeschooling! I asked her if I could make her a sandwich, and she said 'no'--she prefers to make her own.

Sabrina is off at her one-day-a week school. Saturday, she'll go to an all day science thing at the local college. I asked her if she wanted me or Dad to come along, and she said 'no way'.

So it is just me and 3 dogs and a house to clean today. Luckily, dogs don't ever grow up. ;)

1 comment:

The Reader said...

Great song, and great post.

Thank goodness the dogs don't grow up.