Friday, May 13, 2011

Good Friday, Miami Vice style

I checked out some music cds from the library--Billboard's top hits from 85. Miami Vice theme song was evidently in the top 10 that year. Miami Vice theme song made me think of my brother David, and THIS picture. He was the epitome of Miami Vice. What is interesting is I know these songs were before we were in Junior high--but I know them all. I guess having an older brother and sister around? I asked Eric though--he was in Jr. High by this point. In fact, I bet I have a Miami Vice picture of Eric too!!!
The girls and I have been listening to all these old songs. I've been enjoying, they've been laughing. Makes for a GOOD FRIDAY. My favorite day of the week.
And David, I miss you.

I'm going to go hang out on Electric Avenue now.

No comments: